Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The First Podcast is Jettisoned!

Well after many months of trial and error, and just plain I'm-too-busy-ness, I have finally finished the first ever Frank's Best of Podcast!

Frank's Best of 2007 Podcast
(It's just an mp3 file, Right-click, Save Target As, and play it in your favorite player)

This replaces 15 years of cassettes and cd's handed out to friends and passers-by, containing my favorite tracks and bits from the year previous. For now, gone are the recycled jewel cases and hard-to-read liner notes, replaced by the wheels of technology.

So, hopefully you can download, put on your iPod, iTunes, iDog, or other iMp3 player and take an hour and a half to enjoy. The music is great, my yammering will get annoying I am sure.

I am not quite up on getting the whole RSS feed thing down yet, but I am working on it. You can find this podcast blog in iTunes, but it doesn't seem to work yet. More to come.

Thanks to Jason Wells, my podcast benefactor, who has been patient and supportive. He gave me the entire set-up to get this done back at my June graduation, and I just never got around to it. Hopefully this will work and more will be on their way!

Go here to see my top 10 albums of the year!

**Wondering about the "cover" photo? Go here for all the sad details.

Send thoughts and feedback!

4 comments:

Jason Wells said...

Frank,
Nice job! I'm listening now. Good to hear you on the "radio" again.

kbaileyh said...

Frank, Very Nice! By the way, 2008is the year of the Angels . . . .

Unknown said...

Frank,
Loved it! Thanks for posting. I'm anxiously awaiting the next one.

Xtina said...

Hey! You've got a blog! That's so 2008. I'm excited to get to see your thoughts in writing. It also gives me something to check out between Law and Order watching and computer solitaire playing in the evening! Lucky me and the rest of the world! Love, X

Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Add to My AOL